Technology Diffusion and Education
NRSC has taken a number of initiatives to ensure meaningful utilisation of space technology for addressing the problems of humankind; to provide opportunities for space research to the younger generation; and to generate awareness amongst public.
- Capacity building through education, training and research programmes for different target groups from India and abroad
- Geo-Web portals for creation, visualisation, analysis and dissemination of space-based products & services
- Tele-education, Tele-medicine and Village Resource Centre programmes to reach out remote and rural areas for improving quality in education & health-care services and providing information on natural resources & weather
- RESPOND programme (Research Sponsored by ISRO) to promote research in space sciences at academic and non-academic research institutions
- Technology Transfer and Industry Cooperation (TTIC) programme