- Satellite Data Products
- Aerial Services
- EO Applications
- Training & Resources
- About Us
Space Based Information Support for Decentralized Planning (SIS-DP)
Space Based Information Support for Decentralized Planning (SIS-DP) project has been initiated by National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) of ISRO under the aegis of National Natural Resources Management System (NNRMS) and is being jointly executed by National Remote Sensing Centre and State Remote Sensing Centres of the country. The Goal of the project is to Empower the Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs) and the Stakeholders with Space Based Information Support for Decentralized Planning and Governance in the country.
- To generate and provide ‘Satellite Image Maps’ for the entire country as base for decentralized planning. (High resolution, true color, Ortho-rectified, merged satellite data products)
- To prepare thematic & base layers on 1:10000 scale using ‘Satellite Image Maps’, slope classes maps and cadastral maps vectorization& geo-referencing
- To create databank: comprising of ‘Satellite Image Maps’, thematic and base maps, slope class maps; and organize census data, climate data, cadastral maps, stakeholder’s data and available legacy thematic & base data on GIS platform.
- To develop comprehensive web portal as per PRIs & stakeholders needs for decentralized planning, governance, outreach to the citizens and data dissemination.
- To build Capacity of PRIs & stakeholders for the use of Space Based Information in Decentralized planning and governance.
Major Features of Bhuvan Panchayat Portal
- Mapping of 340 Assets categorized into 5 major classes
- Mapping of Activities including Land & Water Development Activities, Productive Activities, Civic Amenities & Infrastructure Development Activities, Social Welfare Activities and Governance Activities
- Implementation and Monitoring of the Schemes
- Download of Datasets in PDF format and to share views
- Geo-Visualization of Resource Layers, Assets Layers and Meteorological Data
- View Area Profile and Resource Envelope
- Integration of Census Datasets
Provides a Great Opportunity for Space Inputs in Decentralized Planning which is by nature
- Participatory in action
- Integrated in application
- Spatial in ground results